Coronavirus (Covid-19) Update
Your health and well-being is our primary concern and we want to do our part to make sure that you are protected. We continue to exercise all the latest recommendations that are handed down by the CDC and the CT Department of Health.
These include, but are not limited to:
- Daily temperature checks occur with staff and all entering the office.
- Masks are worn by staff, providers, and all entering the office, except during treatments requiring removal of the mask. In this case, your provider will wear an N-95 or similar mask.
- Staff, vendors and ancillary personnel are being asked to refrain from coming to this office if they have any signs or symptoms of a cold or an upper respiratory tract infection.
- Every patient is also being asked to refrain from coming to the office if they have any symptoms
- All consent forms are to be virtually signed from your own phone or computer prior to entry.
- Examination rooms and common area surfaces are cleaned and then sanitized with medical gradecleansing wipes between patients.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the office for use by all entering the office.
- HEPA filters are present in all patient rooms and medical grade UPLA filters with UV light are inthe common areas and laser rooms.
Please be advised, the following questions will be asked upon entry to the office. If you answer YES to any of the following questions, please kindly reschedule your appointment until you are able to answer NO:
- Have you tested positive for COVID-19 during the past 2 weeks? If so, we ask that you wait at least 14 days from the onset of symptoms and at least 72 hours from complete resolution of symptoms to reschedule.
- Have you come in contact with anyone who is known or suspected to have COVID-19 during the past 2 weeks? If so, we ask that you wait at least 14 days from the contact’s last day of isolation.
- Have you had any of the following symptoms during the past 2 weeks: Cough, difficulty breathing or shortness of breath, temperature above 99.8, chills, body aches, headache, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell?
*Exceptions MAY be made for patients who are fully vaccinated, who have undergone recent PCR testing, antibody testing, or have fully recovered from Covid within 90 days. Upon review of documentation, approval from a Privá MedSpa provider must be obtained prior to your visit.
*Exceptions MAY also be made for healthcare workers who frequently test and are undergoing procedures with low risk of Covid transmission. Approval from a Privá MedSpa provider must be obtained prior to your visit, and special accommodations may be required.
Here are some links that might be useful:
Please do not hesitate to contact us. We are always here to answer your questions.