What are your hours of operation?
Privá MedSpa hours are Monday through Friday from 9:30 am to 5:00 pm. Early morning laser appointments, late afternoon
Is there a consultation fee for new patients?
A $75 Consultation fee is requested at the time of booking to reserve your appointment time. This amount can be applied toward your treatment, and may be forefeited in the case of a no show or cancellation of less than 48 hours.
What is your cancellation policy?
We understand that scheduling plans may change, so we are happy to reschedule your appointment in this case. Please provide at least 48 hours notice in the case of cancellation so that we have adequate time to fill that space with a patient on our waiting list. If you do need to cancel, there is a $50 cancellation fee. No shows or less than 2 day notice may result in a $75 fee.
How do I access rewards programs?
- Aspire Rewards: www.aspirerewards.com: The Aspire Rewards Program is available for patients that use any Restylane product (Restylane L, Silk, Lyft, Refyne, Defyne, KYSSE), Dysport, or Sculptra. This rewards program is managed by Galderma Aesthetic and subject to Galderma policies.
- Brilliant Distinctions - www.brilliantdistinctionsprogram.com: The Brilliant Distinctions Program is available for patients that use any Juvederm product (Juvederm Ultra, Ultra Plus, Volbella, Vollure, Voluma), BOTOX, or Kybella. This rewards program is managed by Allergan Aesthetic and subject to Allergan policies rewards program is managed by Allergan Aesthetic and subject to Allergan policies
- Evolus rewards: www.evolus.com/rewards: In office savings are available for $40 off of Jeuveau via the Evolus rewards program. You may enroll by using the link above and credit can be claimed at the time of your visit. This program is managed by Evolus and subject to Evolus policies.
How do you categorize Laser Hair Removal areas?
- Extra-Small LHR: lip, chin, glabella, ears, nose
- Small LHR: underarms, neck-front or back, sideburns, hands, feet, forehead, areola, ab trail, lip and chin
- Medium LHR: bikini/Brazilian/manzilian, full face, half arms, scalp, shoulders, sacrum, abs, chest
- Large LHR: lower leg, full arms, chest and abs, full back, gluteals
- Extra-Large: upper leg, larger chest and abs, larger full back, larger full arms
- * Larger than average size areas may require upgrade fee
How often should I treat with injectables?
Neuromodulators like botox, dysport, and jeuveau should be used every 3-4 months for the best results. Fillers can last anywhere from 6-12 months, so a good rule of thumb is to return for assessment about every 6 months or so.
Do you accept insurance?
No, we do not accept insurance. Although we are a medical practice, the services we perform are elective in nature and not covered by insurance.
What treatment works best for aging facial skin?
Every treatment we perform at Privá MedSpa is performed to reflect the needs of the individual, and entirely customized. The first step is a comprehensive evaluation of your skin. The treatment performed may include one or more of the following skin rejuvenation treatments:
- Dermal fillers
- BOTOX or another neuromodulator
- Chemical peel
- Laser skin resurfacing
- RF microneedling
- PRP skin rejuvenation
- Skincare products
- Non-surgical facelift
What type of chemical peel is best?
At Privá MedSpa, we offer three types of chemical peel treatments. The peel formula selected will reflect the current condition of your skin, your level of sensitivity, your skin type and color, and the length of the recovery time you can afford. A light chemical peel, performed regularly, can keep your skin looking youthful, refreshed, and glowing.
Why is Privá MedSpa considered the premier medspa in the region?
At Privá MedSpa, we provide an array of the most advanced skin rejuvenation treatments available worldwide. Our leader, Gabrielle Pino, is an acclaimed aesthetic provider and has been nationally recognized as a “Most Loved Injector” by RealSelf. She is board-certified by the National Commission of Certification of Physician’s Assistants, and can diagnose, prescribe, and perform a range of advanced facial rejuvenation procedures.
We offer a world-class, luxurious, private medspa environment, dedicated to superior care and results, where you will feel supported, empowered, and cared for.
Is Evolve body contouring better?
Several body contouring procedures have come on the market in recent years, such as CoolSculpting. The advantage of Evolve body contouring is that the treatment not only melts away fatty areas but tightens the skin – a significant difference in the beauty of the results.
What is Fractora? Does it work?
The Fractora system is a groundbreaking system that offers a range of settings for face, body, and neck contouring. It is a minimally invasive fractional skin resurfacing treatment, treating a range of skin issues, including improving acne scars, treating pigmentation issues, and triggering natural collagen production for firmer, smoother, healthier skin.
Will my results look natural? I don’t want to look unnatural.
When performing facial rejuvenation treatments, at Privá MedSpa, we believe that less is more. When performing any treatment, we focus on creating a look that appears entirely natural and fresh, never overfilled, or overdone.
How often should I have a facial?
Adding a professional facial to your beauty regimen can keep your skin healthy, firm, and glowing, and ward off the development of wrinkles and lines. Cell turnover in the skin occurs about every three to four weeks, and a facial performed at those intervals will keep your skin looking its best. An IPL PhotoFacial is among the most effective facial treatments available worldwide. A series of treatments performed over several months can dramatically enhance your skin quality.
Can BOTOX create a slimmer, more feminine jawline?
Facial slimming can be achieved with BOTOX injections into the masseter muscles at the jaw. Constant jaw clenching or teeth grinding can leave your jawline looking heavy or square. This custom treatment halts the constant motions, and over time, creates a more balance, feminine jawline.