What are the benefits of PRP therapy?
While individual results vary, several of the common benefits of PRP therapy are:
- Restores firmness, elasticity, and glow to your skin
- Reduces stretch marks
- Tones and tightens loose skin
- Reduces wrinkles
- Improves skin volume and appearance at eyes and mouth
- Reduces acne scars
- Refines your pores
- Naturally increases your skin’s collagen production
- Treats thinning hair by revitalizing dying hair follicles
PRP treatment is typically performed for facial rejuvenation, but is also effective on other body areas, such as treating aging, crepey skin on the décolletage. It is a common method used to treat tear troughs or crepey lower eyelids.