CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) UPDATE
In an effort to make progress as we work through state and federal changes with regard to COVID-19, we have updated office procedures as follows:
- We will no longer screen temperatures at the door or ask screening questions prior to arrival. We do ask that you refrain from visiting the office if you have any active signs of illness or are under isolation or quarantine for COVID-19 related issues.
- We will unlock our front doors and waiting areas will be open. If you prefer to be seated in an exam room while waiting for your provider, please call our office when you are in the parking lot and we will let you know when a room is available to do so.
- Checkout will return to the usual checkout areas, unless requested to be completed in the treatment room.
- All staff, regardless of vaccination status, will continue to wear masks when physical distancing is not allowed.
- Patients may choose to wear a mask or not, within their comfort level, and according to CDC guidelines.
We understand that this has been somewhat of an abrupt change and that there are some patients who may not feel comfortable with all of the changes. Please know that, while we are excited to make progress, our main goal is the health and safety of all of our patients and staff and we will do our best to accommodate special requests for increased distancing, etc.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to our office. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this time.